Smartphone markets have seen vast improvements over the years. As the demand requirement of the consumer increases, the suppliers have provided different fun services in your budget range
Here are some of the value for money smartphones, you can buy with a budget of 20k in India.
REDMI NOTE 11T
The Redmi Note 11T cost Rs16,999 and has-
-Dual-SIM 5G. - A 6.6-inch Full HD+ (2400x1080 pixels) resolution 90Hz display. - IP53 rating which makes it dust and splash-proof. - MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset which has an octa-core CPU with Mali-G57 GPU.
-6GB/8GB RAM and up to 128GB storage options to choose from.- MIUI 12.5 which is based on Android 11 out-of-the-box.- Dual cameras on the back that consists of a 50MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture along with an 8MP ultra-wide camera with 119-degree FOV. The rear camera can record in 1080p at up to 60FPS and we also get a 16MP selfie camera on the front, housed within the punch- hole notch cutout.
REDMI NOTE 11 PRO+
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ costs Rs20999 and comes with
- A 6.67-inch center punch-hole AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate.- Protection of Gorilla Glass 5 protective layer and there’s IP53 rating.- A Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC.- 5G support.
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB storage.- A 16-megapixel selfie camera, 108MP main rear camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, an 8- megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.- MIUI 13 based on Android 11.
The Vivo T1 costs around Rs 19,990 and comes with
- A 6.44-inch AMOLED display.- 44W fast charging.- In-display fingerprint sensor.- Running Android 12 out of the box, with FuntouchOS on top.
- Features such as extended RAM 2.0 that allows expansion of up to 4GB depending on the variant.- A triple camera set-, with a 50- megapixel primary camera, a 2- megapixel depth camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The Moto G51 5G costs around Rs13999 and comes with a
- 6.8-inch Full HD+ resolution display with support for 120Hz refresh rate.- A punch-hole notch cutout for the 13MP selfie camera.- 9.1mm in thickness and weighs 208 grams.- 5G support.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ chip which has an octa- core CPU and Adreno 619 GPU. This is paired with-4GB RAM and 64GB storage with microSD card slot on stock Android 11.
REALME 8 PRO
The Realme 8 Pro costs around Rs 17,999 for the 6GB+128GB storage variant and Rs 19,999 for the 8GB RAM option. The phone comes with
- A 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution Super AMOLED display.- Punch-hole selfie camera upfront.-In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Snapdragon 720G chipset with an octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 GPU.-A dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 256GB expansion.- Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box which is based on Android 11. - quad cameras on the back headlined by a 108MP primary camera.- A4,500mAh battery that supports 50W fast charging out-of-the-box. Realme claims that the phone can fully charge to 100% in 47 minutes.